Therapist Highlight: Scott Fralick

 


“We are all on a spectrum, whether you are gay, bi, straight - whether you are pan-sexual, demi-sexual, it doesn’t matter. To me, what matters is that you are happy and that you are satisfied in who and what you want to be.” - Scott Fralick

I work with a lot of different clients and specialize in seeing clients from the LGBTQ+ community. I have some clients that are poly, some that are open, some that are questioning. I try to help everyone. I probably offer more self-disclosure than most therapists, I talk about my husband, I talk about polyamory, I talk about open relationships, and I am comfortable with that. Because I treat everyone like I would like to be treated, clients find it easy to have a rapport with me. I am always genuine and authentic and I provide a safe place for difficult discussions about sexuality, relationships, anxiety, grief, trauma, and identity role confusion. I also have experience working with couples on relationship issues and working with families to help resolve conflict within their relationship dynamics. 

I strive to bring out the best in my clients. I want to help them understand where their issues lie and then find ways to help resolve them. Many times our thoughts are influenced by our behaviors and what we feel is influenced by what we think, but we usually feel something first. These are thinking patterns. I can help clients be mindful of those thinking patterns and the reactions they generate so they can either modify how they think or change how they react.

If you are looking for someone to talk to, or to help you, please contact me through our www.serenity-bhs.org website. I am happy to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing from forgotten trauma

Celebrate Trans Awareness Week: November 13-19, 2021